SpaceRack Pallet Racking
Spacerack Pallet Racking is an Australian Made product capable of meeting all of your pallet racking needs. Because it is manufactured in Brisbane we maintain minimal lead times and can easily get items specially made if necessary. Spacerack racking meets all Australian Standards as well as a number of international standards and is suitable from the smallest to the largest of jobs including mezzanine floors.
It is easy to install, simple to adjust, and can be accessed with most types of forklift trucks.
- Frames and beams are assembled to provide storage levels that suit the dimensions of the product and packaging so that all pallets are directly and easily accessible at all times.
- Because of its total selectivity, this form of storage system is ideally suited to warehouses of all types and sizes.
- Immediate Accessibility: 100%
- Handling Equipment: Conventional Forklift
- Average Locations Used: 95%
Stocked Frames Depth Heights
845mm 1829mm 3048mm 3658mm 4267mm 6096mm
1050mm 1829mm 3048mm 3658mm 4267mm 6096mm
1220mm 1829mm 3048mm 3658mm 4267mm 6096mm
1500mm 1829mm 3048mm 3658mm 4267mm 6096mm
Note: Frame Height can be specified to individual application, with heights available up to 12 metres.
Frame Depth From 845mm (Australian Standard Pallet) out to 1500mm
RHS Beams (Rectangular Hollow Section) / Box Beams Length Beam Safe Working Load*
1380mm 1,327kg – 12,086kg
2600mm 362kg – 14,195kg
2750mm 321kg – 12,677kg
3060mm 1,712kg – 5,406kg
3360mm 1,412kg – 4,913kg
3670mm 1,176kg – 6,006kg
3970mm 997kg – 5,875kg
* Beam profile sizes vary according to weight requirements.
Gerry Browns Shelving